Each individual will determine what rhythm he or she wants to set. Typically directees choose to meet once per month for one hour. Each individual chooses what to share in each meeting.
There are no assigned texts. However, from time to time, the director may suggest works to read.
The goals will be:
- For the directee to recognize the voice and work of God in his or her life
- For the directee to develop their own sense of discernment
- For the directee to explore different forms of prayer and find the ones that most suit their personality.
- To develop a closer walk and relationship with God
- To embrace the abundant life promised by Jesus
The director will provide a safe place for the directee to share what is on their mind. The director will be a spiritual companion who listens and helps the directee to discern how God is working in their life. This will be done through prayer and holy listening.
Projected Start Date
Each individual will have an initial meeting with the director and determine:
- If the directee and director are a good match
- If not, the director will refer the directee to a more appropriate director.
- If they are a good match, they will set up a schedule of meeting times.
- There are only a limited number of open slots at any given time.